Product Code : PTFE Balls
Use PTFE Balls which are utilized to provide less friction and self lubrication property in system. These are produced by using high grade Polytetrafluoroethylene resin material which is constructed in smooth and sturdy ball shape. In addition to this, balls are available in assorted diameters, colors and dimensions. These are used in labs for their non-wetability and chemically stable property in sintering bottles and beakers. Offered, PTFE Balls are highly resistant to heat & temperature and utilized as o-rings, joints and bearings in heavy -duty applications. Moreover, balls have great tolerance level for sustaining high load force.
Features of PTFE Balls
- The balls are used as bearings, joints and stoppers.
- These are light in weight and corrosion resistant in nature.
- They are extensively used at food and beverage processing, pharmaceuticals and chemical industries.
- The provided balls are chemically inert and stable in quality.
- FOB Port
- AHMEDABAD / NAVA SEVA
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- Depend On Order Per Week
- Delivery Time
- Depend On Order Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- As per customer specification or corrugated box packing.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India